Juventus will be looking for their 19th Serie A win of the season when they travel to Rome on Sunday night.
The Old Lady have collected 56 points from their 20 league fixtures this term to sit nine points clear at the top of Serie A. Lazio, meanwhile, remain in 6th position, but are just two points off fourth-placed AC Milan.
- Lazio’s goalscoring production has definitely dropped off this season but in terms of xG numbers they’re still among the Top teams in Italy ranking 5th behind Juventus, Roma, Napoli, and Atalanta
- At the opposite end of the pitch, they’ve been top tier as well ranking 4th for xGA (expected goals against) behind only Juve, Napoli, and Fiorentina.
- In terms of home
formthis season Lazio have been relatively poor with a record that reads W5 D3 L2 with 18 scored and 12 conceded
- When hosting Top 6 teams this home record looks worse with their last 10 reading W2 D2 L6 with 9 scored and 18 conceded.
- Lazio also lost both meetings between the clubs in 2018 ‘To Nil’
- In terms of team news, they will be missing three defensive players Acerbi at CB, Marusic at DM and Luiz Felipe at CB
- Unsurprisingly Juventus lead the league for xG and rank
only2nd to Atalanta for Goals scored this term.
- At the other end, they rank 1st for least goals conceded and xGA (expected goals against).
- Juve have the best road form in the league with a record that reads W8 D1 L0 with 19 scored and 6 conceded
- When travelling to Top 6 teams this drops slightly to W5 D3 L2 14 scored, 11 conceded
- In terms of team news, Juve have some significant absentees too. Mandzukic, Cuadrado and Barzagli are out while Pjanic, Cancelo and Khedira are doubts.
- As managers of Lazio and Juventus Allegri and Inzaghi have faced off 8 times with Allegri coming out victorious in 6 of those 8 games. Interestingly all 6 wins were ‘To Nil’
- If we narrow this down to just Serie A games Juventus have won 5 of the last 6 ‘To Nil’
Probable Lazio XI: Strakosha; Bastos, Wallace, Radu; Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic-Savic, Lulic; Luis Alberto; Immobile, Correa
Probable Juventus XI: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Bentancur, Emre Can, Matuidi; Dybala, Ronaldo, Douglas Costa
Juventus to ‘Win to Nil’ at 3.25 with Bet Victor
Over 1.5 Juventus Goals at 2.05 with Unibet
If you would like access to all of Bookie Insiders content you can register here for full access