Top 5 Betting Trackers online
Using a Betting Tracker to track your Betting performance is absolutely essentially if you want to be a profitable Sports Bettor. Below I outline the best Free and Paid options.
I may be a little bit biased here as I have been using Bettin.gs for about the last 5 years or so. For me, Bettin.gs is the go-to Betting Tracker of choice.
- Beautiful graphs that can be customized by data
- Track your ROI (Return on investment) and ROC (Return on Capital)
- You can track various different Tipsters and track their performances individually.
- Filter your bets with tags. For example I add a tag for each competition so I can see how I perform in different competitions
- If you choose the PRO option you can also sell your bets here, If you are a Tipster that may appeal to you.
- You can import and export your data easily
- PRO version isn’t needed to get value from this product.
The only issue we have ever had is adding our Golf bets, because dead heats are common in Golf markets adding them here isn’t possible.
- The Ultimate Profit & loss spreadsheet is one of the best spreadsheet templates available for tracking your bets.
- The instructions for the spreadsheet have been laid out excellently by the creator and should be easy to use for most.
- Track the performance of individual Tipsters and Sports
- Drawdown statistics for Tipsters as well as weekly, monthly, and yearly Bankroll statistics
- Aesthetically this spreadsheet is a delight to use.
- Almost every base is covered by this spreadsheet and it’s completely free to use
This sheet is very data heavy so the speed at which it updates may make it frustrating for some.
- Bettingmetrics has a beautifully designed interactive dashboard
- Track in-play, multiple, lay, free and arbitrage bets
- Easily import your excel spreadsheets
- Automated bet settlement
- Sync your Betfair exchange account and automatically track your bets
- If you’re a Tipster you can sell your Tips in their marketplace
- Like Bettin.gs above you can unlock the PRO version for just £9.90
There’s a lot of information on this site including ads which can be a bit of a turn off if you just want somewhere to track your bets and view your own stats.
- Like the spreadsheet on offer from Betsmarter.co.uk above this is a free to use a spreadsheet where you can add your own bets or track the performance of TIpsters.
- Track your deposits and Balances with various Bookmakers.
- A detailed explanation from the creator on how to use the sheet.
- You can track Betting exchange trades.
- View performance graph.
his spreadsheet isn’t close to be as well designed as the one from Betsmarter.co.uk above and aesthetically doesn’t look great.
- Like the rest of these betting trackers, you can do almost everything on this that you can on the others and the layout of the app is quite clear and straight forward.
- It’s completely free to use
- Keep track of your bank across the bookmakers and know at all times how much money you have on each account.
- Betting Tracker allows you to get a quick overview of all your activities right from the dashboard.
I have only used Betting Trackr briefly while doing some research on the topic, but from what I can see there are no negatives with this product.
Bookie Insiders Premium Service – How it Works
Bookie Insiders – Profit & Loss
If you like this you may like reading our article on the 7 mistakes Sports Bettors make