Finding the best Bitcoin Betting sites will be particularly beneficial for your long-term returns from Sports Betting. Especially if you like many out there, can’t access Pinnacle Sports or other low margin bookmakers.
Are you tired of not being able to take advantage of the best odds?
For most of you, Sportsbooks like Pinnacle will be off limits due to geographical restrictions.
This can be frustrating when you compare the odds you take and the better odds that are available with the low margin books like Pinnacle Sports.
Tennis – Queens Club – Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Kyle Edmund
Tsitsipas is best priced at 1.43 with Pinnacle. If you decided to bet him with Bet365 you’re getting 1.36 (4.8% worse), with Betfair you’re getting 1.38 (3.5% worse).
As we all know, making money from Sports Betting gets a lot easier if you reduce the margins, and taking the best prices is the easiest thing you can do right now to improve your returns.
The good news is that there is a collection of Bitcoin Sportsbooks out there that don’t restrict you because of location and offer odds just as good as Pinnacle.
The only problem is that you’ll have to bet in Bitcoin rather than your own local currency.
This might turn you off immediately but I encourage you to take the time to learn. once you get started with Bitcoin Sports betting you will see all the advantages and will wonder why you didn’t start doing it sooner.
The idea of Bitcoin confuses the hell out of a lot of people but if you take some time to understand the concept you’ll see that this “Magic Internet Money” is actually a lot more useful and safer than $/£/€
For those of you that have no knowledge of Bitcoin I recommend watching the video below and then anything by
Andreas Antonopoulos’ youtube channel
Once you have a basic understanding of the cryptocurrency you can now purchase your first Bitcoin (or a fraction of a Bitcoin). For this I recommend Coinbase, they are the largest and most trusted exchange and they make buying Bitcoin extremely straight forward.
Ready to Bet with Bitcoin?
Now that you have an understanding of Bitcoin and you know how to move it around you can make your first deposit to a Bitcoin Sportsbook.
But what are the best Bitcoin betting sites out there?
Below I have outlined the major players in the industry and my personal favourites.
Sportsbet.io has the best user interface of all the popular Bitcoin Sportsbooks and will give you the feel that you’re using a normal Sportsbook.
- Nice user interface and excellent live betting features
- They offer a lot of markets on a wide range of events
- You can deposit with other Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Ethereum
- Excellent customer service
- Apart from being able to deposit with Bitcoin, there’s nothing special about this Sportsbook
- Sportsbet.io may also ask for documents to verify your account which some of the others below will not look for.
- Players in countries like the USA, UK, and Australia are geo-blocked from accessing the site.
Cloudbet are one of the original Bitcoin Sportsbooks and are one of the most trusted in the industry having been in operation since 2013.
- Their site is amazing and works well on mobile as well as desktop
- Cloudbets live betting options are excellent
- Very good customer service with live-chat
- Their margins aren’t great, but they aren’t terrible either. Considering the quality of their site this is a trade-off I’d be willing to accept
I have used Nitrogensports for about 5-6 years now and have never had any issues with them, Their user interface and markets offered leaves a bit to be desired but they are a reputable bookie that offers very competitive odds.
- Odds are close to what Pinnacle offers
- complete anonymity, no documents will every be asked for nor will they ask for personal details such as name, address, or date of birth
- Nitrogen is one of the longest standing and most trusted Bitcoin Sportsbooks
- There’s not a huge range of markets for Sports we mostly bet on (Soccer and Tennis)
- The user interface is simple but leaves a lot to be desired
BetBTC.co – Best Bitcoin Betting Site
If you’re looking for a Pinnacle clone, then this is for you. BetBTC odds are cloned straight from Pinnacle so if you want to take advantage of great odds but are retricted because of your location this is a great option for you.
BetBTC isn’t as flashy as Sportsbet.io but they offer a fantastic signup offer and their odds like we said are the best out there.
- It’s a Pinnacle clone, odds are exactly the same as Pinnacle
- The user interface is very simple but does the job
- There is no geo restrictions, anyone can use this bookmaker
- Good customer service – Reply time is slow but you will usually get a response from an actual CS representative within 12-24 hours
- Their live-betting is terrible but I’m not much of a live bettor so it doesn’t effect me much
- Their minimum deposit is around €8 which is a little bit too higher for a Bitcoin Sportsbook in my opinion.
Bitcoinrush.io is another Pinnacle Clone that offers the exact same odds as the low margin bookmaker
- The odds are the same as Pinnacle Sports which is great
- The user interface is truly awful, for example, they don’t filter Football games by the league they just list them all together.
- There’s not a huge variety of markets.
- Poor customer service.
- US citizens are geo-blocked from this site.