Barcelona v Real Betis Tips
Barcelona v Real Betis Tips: Don’t let Betis’ opening day loss to Valladolid put you off here, they had their GK sent off very early and still managed to be the better team over the 90 mins
- Betis are under new management in Rubi, he’s more pragmatic than Quique Setién and the team should be defensively solid tonight
- The big news, of course, is that Messi, Suarez, and Dembele won’t feature.
- Barca also loaned Coutinho to Bayern so he won’t be available either.
- Barca’s front line will feature Griezmann, Rafinha, and possibly Carlos Perez (39 career mins in La Liga).
- Barca’s win rate without Messi is under 50%.
- In gameweek 1 they traveled to San Mamés (Athletic Club) and generated next to nothing in terms of xG
- Considering they had Suarez and Dembele for that match their problems in front of goal should be compounded here.
- Betis came here last year and beat Barca 4-3 and will have no fear of upsetting the odds again.
- Betis have lost only 3 of their last 20 road games in La Liga by a 2+ goal margin. None of those losses, however, came against the “Big 3” Betis tend to raise their game in those matches.
- Overall, Betis’ last 10 away matches against Top 6 sides is respectable with 4 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses. 15 goals scored and 15 goals conceded. Only Atletico, Barca and Real Madrid have a better record when traveling to Top 6 teams.
Expected Line-ups – Barcelona v Real Betis Tips
Barca: ter Stegen, Alba, Pique, Lenglet, Semedo, de Jong, Busquets, Rakitic, Griezmann, Rafinha, Perez
Betis: Martin, Pedraza, Mandi, Bartra, Emerson, Guardado, Carvalho, Canales, Fekir, Jaoquin, Moron
Recommended Bets – Barcelona v Real Betis Tips
- Real Betis +1.5 Asian Handicap at 1.84 with Various books – 1.5 units
- Under 2.5 Barcelona Team goals at 1.87 with Coral – 1.5 units